Ghost Lover

Ghost Lover

Monday, April 26, 2010

The day before ~ Getting ready! Chicago, IL

Well tomorrow morning LB -> O'Hare ~ Noel and I leave for Naperville Illinois to visit family and do some site seeing. More anxiety then excitement right now, but I know everything is going to be just fine! Butterflies in my stomach today!

I have been packing my bags... have all my "hunting/investigating" equipment that I can take with me. Although, it's minimal on this trip, it is all I should need.

Not sure exactly what the day to day schedule is but we do plan (at least I plan! ha ha)on going to: Bachelor's Grove Cemetery; Resurrection Cemetery; Mt. Carmel Cemetery; Historic Clark St. see the site of St. Valentine's massacre; "the City" would like to see about going to Congress Plaza Hotel while there is lots of paranormal activity, if time allows; Harpo Studios; and, Wrigley Field ~ we'll see what all we can fit it though... Am looking forward to seeing my son-in-law's family as well, they live in Addison. Great times to be spent w/Noel's family BIG TIME. And, her granddaughter Brookes' cupcakes.

I don't know if I'll have much time, or computer availabity to post the progress during this week away although, I'll be keeping a journal and post the adventures upon return.

No comments:

Post a Comment